Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 2 very sweet little ones got new dresses today... wanna see??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dolldresses006
    dolldresses008

    Arent they sweet!?!?!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww, they look adorable! They're ready for the holidays.

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That is the first time I have ever seen the wood fairy costume on a doll in a very clear picture! I love it. She looks beautiful!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sP CUTE!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Wood Fairy is literally breathtaking. . . .

  6. #6
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I love the wood fairy costume, too. I didn't recognize who's wearing it though. I had to look in your signature. It must be Josefina. Cute curly updo.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been debating about the wood fairy costume for sometime now and finally found a BIN on eby and snagged her ;P she just came today , and well , who can wait when it's a pretty dress??? Both dresses were bought by the same seller and came today. YAY so fun!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that is Josie wearing the wood fairy costume. She's still sporting her hot water perm. I started to straighten it this weekend but dd stopped me and said Josie didnt WANT her hair to get wet again. LOL So she'll sport it for a little longer [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow, I love the Woodland fairy costume on Josie! (At first I thought she was marisol,cuase of the curls) Both of the dresses are stunning. Great job picking them out! [img]wink.gif[/img] They look great on your dollies

  10. #10
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOO, THEY LOOK GORGEOUS!!!! I have eBay AG envy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •